We welcome submissions that cover the following topics:
- Security Access Control Systems and Security Methodology
- Security Telecommunications and Network Security
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Security Management Practices
- Security Architecture and Models
- Law, Investigation, and Ethics in Information Security
- Application and Systems Development Security
- Cryptography security
- Computer Operations Security
- Physical Security
All submissions will undergo an initial review by the journal's editor. If the editor accepts the submission, a double-blind peer review process will begin with at least two volunteer SMEs. These peer reviews are submitted to the editor who will create his/her own report summarizing all analysis to the author.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Benefits:
(ISC)² Huntsville Chapter is an authorized CPE credit submitter. All CPEs earned from journal submissions/reviews will be submitted on your behalf to (ISC)².
- Published articles will earn the author 5 Group A CPEs for submissions under six pages and 10 Group A CPEs if six or more pages.
- Volunteer reviewers will earn 1 CPE per article reviewed.
- An editor is an unpaid volunteer position that may earn 1 Group B CPE for every article reviewed whether accepted or rejected. There is no limit to the number of volunteers that may serve as editor, however, an editor may not review his/her own submission. Attempting to do so will result in the article being rejected, being banned from further submissions, being banned from further volunteer efforts with (ISC)² Huntsville Chapter, and having the action reported to (ISC)² as a violation of the code of ethics.